Sunday, February 27, 2005

The value of men

I love the 'men of Hope'. I just returned home from a mens retreat at Jeanette Lake in northern Saskatchewan. Wow is God ever good. We laughed, we cried, played some shinny, soaked in the presence of God and loved each other. Wow it is extrememly special when you see a man bare his heart and openly weep for another man. There was one time on Saturday night where four or five men were trevailing (wailing audibly on behalf of the person being prayed for). It was so refreshing to see God use men to minister to each other. There was breakthrough and deliverance. I saw my pastor raise up and teach with greater boldness and authority. And the realtionships....oh my goodness. I don't know how it was for the rest of the guys but I tell you......It was very refreshing. Did I meantion that I LOVE THE 'MEN OF HOPE' ????

No comments: