Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Transformations

I am extremely excited about where my church is heading. We are about to embark on a journey that is based on biblical truth and following the Lordship of Christ. There is a format that we are following and it basically calls people to account for the way they are living their lives. Are we honoring God or ourselves. The next 12 weeks could be pivotal for many folks. This will also be very stretching as there is a big emphasis on discipline and personal bible study. I have the honor of assisting another person in leading a group. This is based on the cell structure of 10-12 people in their own homes. I was praying about this a few weeks ago and I realized that this process is the very thing that my writing on "dainties" was speaking to. Overseeing the dainties and eating the meal. This Transformations series is going to be an opportunity for people to start eating meat....The word of God, then aligning their life appropriately.

No comments: