Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Owning my convictions

The other night as I was spending time with God, he was speaking to my heart about owning my convictions. He was saying that it is not good enough to lay my foundations on what people write or what other people teach or say. He was telling me that he has great plans for me but I will not get there until I get my convictions firmly planted. This means that I need to get deep into the written word of God and expel it's truth. I also need to spend time in the presence of my almighty God. There is no other place that God wants me to get this foundation. I will also build a stronger authority in Christ as I truly stand of my convictions for myself. This makes sense to me as I have been very unsettled and hungry for more of God's word and truth in my life.

No comments: