Monday, January 25, 2010

Coffee with God?

Wow it has been way too long since I have been over here. Life gets so busy.

I was in Beechy celebrating new years with our dear friends and my buddy gave me a note pad and a pen and inside the notepad it said CWG 2010. Wow enough said. That hit my heart like a sword. I have longed to go back to having coffee with God but have not found...no I have not taken the time to go.
One reason is that as God would show me things about his heart or his church, I often took it as bullets and used the weapon of judgment against what God showed me. Basically my heart was not right. God has taught me so much the past year. He has taught me to be content, to walk in peace and to walk in unity with the body. I love the body of Christ. I really do. I especially love the little fellowship of believers at Hope Fellowship. We have such a blessing. Our church is blessed with men and women who love God and desire to serve him faithfully.
We are in such a good place as a church. God is repairing the foundation of our faith so to speak. We are being challenged to get into the word, we are challenged to walk a godly life that is submitted to the lordship of Jesus Christ. Are we there? Not yet but God is getting our attention.

I desire to get back into writing on my blog and sharing the things that God is putting on my heart, the reason I created this blog in the first place.

No comments: